- Easy to use lightweight aluminum construction
- Custom made to fit each pit
- Quick release for ease of storage and movement
- Handle can be customized with school name or logo
- Rubber blade is "quarry quality” for long wear and does not allow sand to stick to it.
- Blade length is designed to keep sand in the pit
- Blade can be adjusted for heavy or light sand
- Works equally well in dry or wet sand
- 2.3 design is custom made for covered pits with recessed sand levels
- Lower grips allow for easy removal and replacement when the pit design requires it
- UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) polyethylene washers allow the handles to move easily and is extremely wear resistant
- Order form and artwork required with order
- Made in USA
Visit pitfinishrake.com for more information
There is nothing like it, anywhere. It has the athlete in mind giving a consistent landing surfaced each and every time. Speeds up the event and easy to use. Much better than the hand rake method.